VKReborn-Variant Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VKReborn-Variant Knights

Final Fantasy XI Linkshell - Phoenix Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

....Who got the Popeye's!?!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kosciusko
Admin
Kosciusko

....Who got the Popeye's!?!? Empty
PostSubject: ....Who got the Popeye's!?!?   ....Who got the Popeye's!?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:23 pm

My official return to FFXI will be Wednesday afternoon, sometime before Limbus. Just a few things though. For starters, I didn’t abandon VK at all. So let’s get that straight as I heard lots of things upon my unexpected break. I’m still the head leader of VK and will always be the head leader of VK until FFXI cease to stop running, or until I’m dead. Aodhamair is the Co-leader of VK as we built this shell along with many original members since day one in GA. I didn’t change servers, nor even tried to screw anyone over. My real life has got to come first, and if you do not understand that, then it’s obvious that you need to re-evaluate yourself and get your real life in order. Blunt, but true. When I do return, there will be some adjustments, SOME, not an overhaul, as we will have two new leaders and current leaders be reassigned to do something else to keep VK running, that’s the plan. Also, let’s get this clear as well: EVERYONE contributed to VK, not just one person taking all the credit. From the leaders to the very new people of VK, so I don’t want to hear “I built VK from the ground up”. Everyone had a part in it.

Now for the next question probably is why did I just leave unexpected off the face of Vanadiel for 2-3 months without notification? I’ll explain. As I told you in the month of February or March, I had a relative that had stomach cancer and was going to die on any given day. That day came in late April, early may, to which was highly unexpected due to my work status as will with my former employer Bloomingdales and my current employer which is the NYCMTA (MTA for short). So the passing of my relative was also when I had to start my new job with the MTA -and- work for Bloomingdales, which left me no time to for any type of leisure. The original plan I had was to leave Bloomingdale’s with a 2-week notice of leave and train 4 managers to take my place once I left. But that plan foiled when 1 of 4 of the new managers only showed on day 1 of work, ergo, I was asked to stay longer until we had the exact capacity of workers to do all the tedious work I did. You have no idea how much of a work load I dealt with at Bloomingdales along. Sometime in mid-June, I left Bloomingdales and only worked with the MTA, which is a huge job itself. Not to mentioned I had the night shift as I was being harshly tested to see if I’m well capable of driving a train in any given condition that I faced. Also, I had no internet/cable/phone for all of June and pretty much all of July due to a civil lawsuit between Time Warner Cable and the building I live in. I just recently got all 3 back up and running like a week and a half ago. Also, I had to wait for my new bank card to arrive in the mail so I could reactivate my account asap and do all the downloading for my PS3, PC, and laptop. I’ll also be on Skype soon as I wait for my controller and headset to come in the mail (no, I will not be on Skype during events as ya’ll know how passionately I feel about that crap). So that’s why no emails or post has been made by me in all that time, in which, I’m sorry about all that.

My new schedule will start Wednesday as I will be working 4 times a week, in the morning/early afternoons, so I’ll be home to attend and lead events as I did before. I did miss everyone for damn sure and glad the shell is still up and running and kicking more ass now with the new level 80 cap…god….8 jobs to level up now to 80….fucking SE…lol. But I heard a lot about Abyssea through lots of people so I’m not worried at all. Who knows, maybe at this point we can do a couple of HNMs for shits and giggles if not heavily camped and kill them just cause. I hope to see you all Wednesday and um….DEEZ NUTZ! >.> Chiq and Aod made me say it!

P.S. - Damn you dark...you just had to use Popeye's chicken to bait me to come back! lol
Back to top Go down
darkfall

PostSubject: Re: ....Who got the Popeye's!?!?   ....Who got the Popeye's!?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:16 pm

glad to see you back - i working on my return but still a few months out - wife already complaining -- *you gonna leave me alone in WOW and go back to the world with perverted kos!" - that's not exaggeration.. her exact words LOL
Back to top Go down
Cannia
Admin
Cannia

PostSubject: Re: ....Who got the Popeye's!?!?   ....Who got the Popeye's!?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:39 pm

Glad to have you back.

I understand real life stuff does happen. You really had no way of letting us know?
Back to top Go down
https://variantknights.rpg-board.net
Kosciusko
Admin
Kosciusko

PostSubject: Re: ....Who got the Popeye's!?!?   ....Who got the Popeye's!?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:46 am

Still at work now, but yes, Cani. I couldn't even use my iTouch at a Mcdonald's, Starbucks or an internet cafe because it would not accept the page since you had to switch servers with the website. Not sure what the cause of it is, but regardless, if I had a way, I would of done so. And ROFL dark...say heya to your wife and ya'll know you miss my pervertedness! lol
Back to top Go down
Aodhamair
Admin
Aodhamair

PostSubject: Re: ....Who got the Popeye's!?!?   ....Who got the Popeye's!?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:37 am

Awesome bro! Can't wait to have you back, we've missed ya. VK has been having a lot of fun and getting alot accomplished. The leaders and members alike have done a fantastic job keeping us running smoothly. You will love Abyssea, it's right up your alley! See you soon!!
Back to top Go down
jaxs

jaxs

PostSubject: Re: ....Who got the Popeye's!?!?   ....Who got the Popeye's!?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:06 pm

Yo! Kosc! Glad you back and still kickin we've missed ya. Real life should always come first sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ....Who got the Popeye's!?!?   ....Who got the Popeye's!?!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

....Who got the Popeye's!?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VKReborn-Variant Knights :: Welcome to Variantknights. :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: