VKReborn-Variant Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VKReborn-Variant Knights

Final Fantasy XI Linkshell - Phoenix Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wings of the Godess Missions

Go down 
+2
chiquitito
Aodhamair
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aodhamair
Admin
Aodhamair

Wings of the Godess Missions Empty
PostSubject: Wings of the Godess Missions   Wings of the Godess Missions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Well apparently WOG is finally coming to a close with the next update. I left off on "The Long March North" which is in the Nation quests after mission 15. Is anyone interested in doing these? Kosc, Misay and myself did a 3 person static all the way to this point, but the battle for that quest was more difficult then all the others before it, so we got stuck here.

Post here if you want to pick up where you left off. Let me know what mission you are on and such and I'll see what we can set up.
Back to top Go down
chiquitito

chiquitito

PostSubject: Re: Wings of the Godess Missions   Wings of the Godess Missions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:00 pm

Think I am on the Battle of Jeuno, where you get Jeuno flag. Not sure what mission that is and I think Vletum on the same one. With a few more ppl we can get those done. Makes me wonder whats the final reward is going to be.
Back to top Go down
Aodhamair
Admin
Aodhamair

PostSubject: Re: Wings of the Godess Missions   Wings of the Godess Missions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Battle of Jeuno is the one right before where Kos, Misay and I are. We trio'd that fight if I remember, and it wasn't bad, so if we start another static we could definitely start with your battle. We'll see if others want in, and where they are. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
profeta
loldrg
profeta

PostSubject: Re: Wings of the Godess Missions   Wings of the Godess Missions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:06 am

I am interested in a static, I am on Crossroads of Time and have thus far done both the sandy and the windy quest lines.
Back to top Go down
jaxs

jaxs

PostSubject: Re: Wings of the Godess Missions   Wings of the Godess Missions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:34 am

i am on "lol" cait sith fow "windy" mission 3 ; ; the one with all the yags, I would like to get them all done but a static would be hard for me to be in not knowing when i gotta go to work with the lvl cap up should be able to catch up pretty quick if im on ill help with missions if i can and could sure use some help getting mine done
Back to top Go down
Vlet

Vlet

PostSubject: Re: Wings of the Godess Missions   Wings of the Godess Missions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:41 pm

I'm interested and yeah, I'm still on the Battle of Jeuno.

The plan will be choice 1 nation quest line or the 3? Some of the quests at the end of the 3 lines could have "nice" rewards, or complete 1 line and wait and see?

Also, first post!!! (sry, had to do it)

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aodhamair
Admin
Aodhamair

PostSubject: Re: Wings of the Godess Missions   Wings of the Godess Missions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:24 am

You know, that's a good point vlet. We might have to pick a nation and start over, because I don't think we can help each other with rival nation quest lines. I would personally lean toward Sandy or Windy. And if we do that, we could get Jaxs in as well since he's at the start anyway.

I'll talk to you guys in game and we'll see about starting soon.
Back to top Go down
Aodhamair
Admin
Aodhamair

PostSubject: Re: Wings of the Godess Missions   Wings of the Godess Missions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:04 am

Guess this is on hold again. There just isn't much time available. If some events get moved around I'll revisit.
Back to top Go down
darkfall

PostSubject: Re: Wings of the Godess Missions   Wings of the Godess Missions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:35 pm

aod, i should be back in game by early october - if people want to do the missions - im willing to restart for any nation to help anyone as the only mission i htink i ever completed was up to cait sith. i'll hit up the linkshell once im back on and try to schedule a time around events... should be pretty easy for me considering im in a differnt time zone Smile - already downloading and recreating my cheat book for all the missions for each nation - will post it on website by nation shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wings of the Godess Missions   Wings of the Godess Missions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings of the Godess Missions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VKReborn-Variant Knights :: Welcome to Variantknights. :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: