VKReborn-Variant Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VKReborn-Variant Knights

Final Fantasy XI Linkshell - Phoenix Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YAHOO IM HOME!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkfall

YAHOO IM HOME! Empty
PostSubject: YAHOO IM HOME!   YAHOO IM HOME! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:13 am

4TH Deployment is finally over and behind. Home with my wife and son and loving it!
Back to top Go down
Aodhamair
Admin
Aodhamair

YAHOO IM HOME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAHOO IM HOME!   YAHOO IM HOME! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:31 pm

Awesome Dark! Welcome back to the USA!
Back to top Go down
darkfall

YAHOO IM HOME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAHOO IM HOME!   YAHOO IM HOME! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:06 pm

thanks aod and grats on a great win this weekend - jags over colts Smile - in other rotten news.. i cant find any of my discs for ff11 so im gonna have to reorder and wait until they arrive before i can get back in the game.. until then.. ill rock out in FFXIV - if i can ever get the version updates done!
Back to top Go down
Aodhamair
Admin
Aodhamair

YAHOO IM HOME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAHOO IM HOME!   YAHOO IM HOME! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Jags are frustrating this year so far. They play great against Denver, get blown out 2 weeks in a row after that, and they play the colts tough and win in the end. We don't know what to think about them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YAHOO IM HOME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAHOO IM HOME!   YAHOO IM HOME! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YAHOO IM HOME!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VKReborn-Variant Knights :: Welcome to Variantknights. :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: