VKReborn-Variant Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VKReborn-Variant Knights

Final Fantasy XI Linkshell - Phoenix Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of the Level King

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkfall

Return of the Level King Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Level King   Return of the Level King I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:44 pm

As of this posting, i have decided to return to Vanadiel. My travels have been far and wide yet i havent had nearly as much fun anywhere as ive had with final fantasy XI. once i get my id nad password back, ill be reloading the game. Only question i have is i notice that you are on phoenix server now. Ill ask later about server transfers. Looking forward to seeing you all again.
Back to top Go down
Aodhamair
Admin
Aodhamair

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Level King   Return of the Level King I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Hey Dark! good to hear from you, hope all is well.
Back to top Go down
darkfall

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Level King   Return of the Level King I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:11 am

im doing fine, on my last tour to afghanistan before i finally retire next year. family is doing great. cant believe my son turns 3 next week. yout jags are doing horrible.. but then again so are my panthers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Level King   Return of the Level King I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the Level King
Page 1 of 1